Wednesday, June 13, 2007

What I'm doing when I'm quiet...

I'm usually good for 2-5 new releases each week. When I go silent for like a week or so, I start to get questioned. Here's the reason that I get quiet from time to time....


Skins!!! I'm not slacking off or anything! I've been working on these on and off for about 6 months now. I'm probably way too hard on myself, but I can't help it... I'm a perfectionist, kinda. Needless to say.. these wont be released until *I* am mucho mucho pleased with them. I'm almost there! I've made great progress lately.. and ya might be seeing these in my store eventually :P

Hugs, loves and all that good stuff! ~Lexi

Hair by ETD

4 comments:

HeatherFev21 said...

OH EM GEE.

TEASE!

<3

Lexi Morgan said...

LOL! I'm sorry Willow!! I just want them to be really really good :)

The Sweetest Sin said...

OOOOOOO I wonder once you get them done if fenom would get mad if i changed to it LMAOO :P

Lexi Morgan said...

hahaha of course he wouldnt!!! Right, Fenom? *bats eyelashes*