Wednesday, July 11, 2007

New Eyelet Dresses and Skirts

My rl has been busy and stuff lately so i'm slacking on new releases ...but with practically living on the beach and enjoying the pool like I do every summer I was feeling this girlie-eyelet-romantic-pretty vibe so here is what I came up with today

Summer Romance Eyelet Mini Dresses - 4 color options PLUS a GREY version ONLY IN THE MOBVEND! (So yanno..feel free to mob me at your convenience hehe and I think only my stellar group members understand that) :P


Also new today is a Boardwalk Skirt Mega Pack. Eight mini flex skirts in the colors shown... again in a beautiful eyelet fabric. They just reminded me of something I would wear to the boardwalk on a date :) 8 MINI SKIRTS!! ..and they are less then 100L each!


All are located on the new items shelves to the left.
Hair by GuRL6
Necklace/Earrings by Alienbear
Shoes by Cushing Shoes
Skin & Body Stars Tattoos by Stellar

No comments: