Monday, November 12, 2007

Holiday Items are Arriving

I've decided to start releasing my new holiday items early this year due to my rl becoming more hectic by the week.
The Stellar Isle Holiday Shop is now open but is still kind of bare. I will be filling it up from now until Christmas with all kinds of freebies, tattoos, clothing, decor, etc., so keep watching!
Here are the first three things that are now in the holiday shop.
If you are at all familiar with my "I've Been Naughty" line that I add to each year...this year there is a sexy little number for the ladies AND men so YAY!
Then there's Santa Baby, which I absolutely love!
I hope you do too :)





Hers: Hair by GuRL 6, Skin by Naughty Designs, Boots in Santa Baby by Shiny Things, Shoes in I've Been Naughty by Sara Nerd, Choker by Stellar
His: Hair by Naughty Designs, Skin by FNKY!

No comments: