Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Real life stuff....

I've been a little bit distracted from SL for the past few days because I have a new puppy! He's a toy Maltese, weighs a whopping 3lbs and what a ball of energy! We named him Randy because I'm a huge WWE Wrestling fan and I loveeeee Randy Orton ...but I also loveeeee John Cena so his whole name is Randy Cena haha.
Anyway.. here is my newest lil guy! This makes 3 kids(4 if ya count the husband), 3 dogs (I already have 2 pomeranians, Elvis & Teddy) a rabbit.
Yeah, just shoot me now *laughs*

5 comments:

Shenandoah Saintlouis said...

Aaaaw, it's such a cutie!..:)

Unknown said...

omg i have one too! and a teacup yorkie.. they are Mmmmm the best! congrats on your new baby!

Lexi Morgan said...

Thank you, ladies! :) He is a total sweetie and Mirabella.. funny you should mention that you have a Teacup Yorkie, that's what I was on a mission to buy before we found Randy. They are soooooo adorable!

Anonymous said...

sooooooo cute

HeatherFev21 said...

I am SO late to the party but OH EM EE, adooorable!!!!