Wednesday, March 19, 2008

NEW RFL DRESS & MORE

Three pretty new sets for you today :)
The first one I've made for the Relay for Life/American Cancer Society in which all proceeds go to. It's called Embrace and it comes with 2 shirts (one with the pink cancer pin & one without) shorties, two skirts (one dots & one plaid) and an "Embrace" bracelet.


The next two sets are part of a spring line that I have launched at the clothing fair called Breezy. I decided to make 2 more because I love how the first batch came out soooo much and I've been living in them. These are on the womens new items shelves to the right of the entrance.



Again, these are all at my Stellar Isle location, NOT the clothing fair.


Also, I have placed a RFL kiosk at the landing area of Stellar Isle. This year, I am on the BBA Allstars Team and if you are able and would like to help us, every linden counts!


xoxo
Lexi

What I'm wearing:
Embrace ad: Hair by Armidi, Skin by RaC, Shoes by Shiny Things
Breezy ad: Hair by GuRL 6, Skin by RaC, Shoes by Shiny Things

No comments: