Wednesday, June 04, 2008

FASHION EXPO TEASERS

I thought maybe you'd like to see some behind the scenes stuff before the Fashion Expo 2008 opens on June 5. Oh my gosh.. just soooooo much talent is here. I'm flying around all 8 sims in total amazement. Nope, that wasn't a typo, I said 8 sims. It will be going on until the 9th and I will be there a LOT so I hope to see you there!
Oh look! There's me in one of the new releases for the expo (it comes in 8 HOT colors!) See that big gift bag behind me? Thats filled with freebies for all...and I mean FILLED!
Here's a closer view of Stellar @ the Expo. Several new items are in the Relay for Life vendors on the back wall too, but you'll have to come see those for yourself :P
...and finally, my ONE OF A KIND item for the Expo Top Model Fashion Show that will be auctioned off on June 7 and showcased by our Expo Model, DirkNice Aero.
You won't find another like it in all of Second Life and all proceeds go to Relay for Life.


No comments: