Saturday, November 22, 2008

Sexy Claus.. Holidays for the MEN


I love this so much. The pants are so heavily detailed. I'm not even sure you could see how much in the pictures. Tons of options & layers for this set. I know some prefer to not wear prims (when at clubs, etc) and some love them so I've made this both ways in hopes to please everyone.
Texture sleeve cuffs & bowtie (all clothing layers) plus sculpted cuffs & bowtie. The pants are on both layers & have optional sculpted cuffs. The Santa hat is super easy touch to resize.
This of course is no transfer but I do have store cards if this is something you have in mind for that special guy.
p.s. They look soooo awesome on ladies too... I'm wearing the red pants and have no intention of taking them off any time soon! HA!

No comments: