Saturday, February 28, 2009

New Dresses & Shoes!

Hello and Happy Friday! In case you are wondering what I've been up to.. I've been crazy busy getting ready for Spring. Womens & mens clothes, shoes, jewelry.. you name it. It's all coming soon @ the Clothing Fair. I have seriously made so much new stuff. 10 things alone, with all proceeds going to RFL.
I have some pretties for you today too...
"Criss Cross" comes in 8 colors: blue, brown, green, pink, purple, red, silver and yellow. It has 2 different styles of skirts, because sometimes I cant make up my mind which one I'm in the mood for. All can be found in the center of the womens store. You'll have to go to the store to see the rest of the colors ...

Matching shoes! "Wedgies" come in 12 colors. Two are denim fabric and ten are leather. All have an awesome cork heel. LOVE THESE!
These are all in the front of the Stellar shoe store.

P.S. Don't forget about the clearance sale (items 150L and under!) that is going on in the womens store until March 2.

No comments: