Friday, May 01, 2009

New @ Stellar today!

Hi! A few new things today are in the center of the womens store @ Stellar.
After making my new "Dazzle" set, I received quite a few requests for more colors of the suspenders.. so here you go! 8 hot colors in one pack.
They are mix and matchable with not only the Dazzle sets but you'll get the idea from the ad.


And one thing added to the ToXic Kitty display in the womens store. Love!!


SKIN NEWS!
I will be working hard for the next week or so finishing up my newest womens skin series. I am hoping to get them released some time in May. I cant tell you much but I will say that each pack will come with blonde, brunette, auburn eyebrow colors plus freckled and non-freckled skins. woohoo! Sorry for the teaser, I'm just very excited about them, but still have a lot of work ahead of me. That's what I'm doing if ya don't see me around :)

No comments: