Saturday, May 21, 2011

New items and some news @ Stellar

Hi there! I have something exciting to tell you about...
I have a new way of releasing new clothes that I think you will like very much. All colors that I make of shirts, shorts, dresses.. whatever, will be sold in one pack at the same price that I would normally charge for one color.
My reason for doing this? I no longer have a sim of my own, so I'm looking for ways to conserve prims and still be able to do as many new releases as I like to, which as you know is normally every Friday. Besides, I would like to give my loyal customers the best deal for their money so I guess this works out for us both.
I will not be going back to repackage things that are already for sale ..this is just something i'm starting as of today. With that said, I have 2 new things for you today. Hope you like!

Marketplace links:

No comments: