Monday, August 29, 2016

Clearance prices up to 90% off!

This was a LONG time coming but everyone dreads doing it...
I have been slowly going through my marketplace listings (all 2000+ of them)
and have heavily discounted the majority of my items.
No, I am not going anywhere. Still creating.
This is not a limited time sale type thing. It's forever.

Anything that is not currently in my Main Store and still exists on my
Marketplace store is now up to 90% off it's original price.

One of my oldest items listed is my Leather TuTu line of skirts. I bet a lot of
you oldbies remember it. It dates back to 2008 and believe
it or not, it still sells. A lot. I have to admit.. it was always one of my favorite things.
It's flexi and as much as I love mesh now, I miss that flex movement sometimes.
Ok I'm getting too nostalgic and showing my old SLage :)


Don't worry, everything is not that old. If you have not yet moved over to
a mesh body and still depend on Standard Sizing you have hit the jackpot.
Or maybe you still wear SS with your mesh body?
I have full mesh outfits, dresses, skirts, shirts from 30-99L.
There should be free demos of pretty much all of the mesh.

Also older jewelry, makeup and a bunch of tattoos have been heavily discounted.
Some things for the men too.

You could probably find the clearance stuff easier by sorting
with oldest items first.
xo Lexi

No comments: