Friday, June 29, 2007

Star Spangled Goods

After my 500th crash and relog in SL, I finally got these sets out for sale. Grrrrrrr wtf's up with that shit!!? Just a little frustrating! O.o

So i'm red, white, blue (and star) crazed. What can I say.. I love my country!
Both sets are sold separately in their appropriate stores (mens or womens) and I've placed them on the front reception desk in each of the stores for your convenience until the 4th of July.

The ladies set comes with the "perky" top (jacket layer), bottoms (pants & underwear layers) micro flex skirt and matching heels. Take the skirt off and you have an adorable swimsuit!
The mens includes a tank top (jacket layer), swim trunks (pants & underwear layers) and patriotic bandana belted denim shorts.
Both are no transfer.
Womens Ad: Hair-GuRL6
Mens Ad: Hair-Naughty Designs, Necklace-Shiny Things

No comments: