Saturday, June 30, 2007

SKIN UPDATE

I thought I was finally done with my skins the other day. Until I realized they weren't 100% what I wanted them to look like. lol
See.. I decided to take on the challenge of drawing them completely by hand. I'm very happy with how they turned out, for a drawn skin.. so I guess that I was successful with my task. However, these days I find myself wearing photosourced skins more then anything.. and if i'm gonna work my butt off on something, I want it to be something that I will never want to take off.. so I trashed the old skins and decided to make them sort of umm.. hybrids because I really do enjoy a less "flat" skintone, if that makes sense. I guess they've taken a turn into the more realistic look.


Sooooo.. I've been working like insane on them for days again.. will probably work through the night tonight because now I'm excited all over again with these. Maybe it's just lack of sleep and caffeine, who knows. lol well anyhoo...
I think i'll be keeping my original makeups though, because I really do love them.. along with the semi drawn in eyelash thing.. and i've received so many compliments on that part alone already.

Feel free to leave comments because I would love to hear any suggestions, input or preferences that you have regarding skins. Do you prefer hand drawn or photosourced.. or both combined (hybrid)?

Thats it for now, just wanted to update :)
Cheers!
~Lexi

No comments: