Friday, September 07, 2007

:::★HALLOWEEN HEADQUARTERS★:::

Halloween Headquarters will soon be coming to Stellar Isle.
I will be working my butt off to provide you with a large assortment of costumes for men, womens, couples sets and even some fun decor with sculpties, etc!
Just wanted to keep you up to date because I'm doubting that I will be releasing anything before I get this shop set up. I have lotsssssssss of fun stuff to get busy on :)
It will be located directly across from the skin shop (where the clearance store was) and I'm hoping to open it by the first week in October.
I will be using that location as a store for the appropriate upcoming holidays. I love October/Halloween (not because it's my birthday month or anything lol).
My other favorite is Christmas and that's what will be in that same store around November..which, wow, isn't really that far away!!!

No comments: