Saturday, January 19, 2008

*NEW* Island Girl Skins

I started working on these months ago..and this past week decided to finally finish them. It's something that I've always wanted to do, being the beach bum that I am in rl and sl.
Island Girl is only available in one skintone, which is called Deep and it is a really pretty bronze'ish tropical tan tone. I'm starting the line with just 5 makeups but there will be tons more to come in the future.
Please stop by the Stellar Skin Shop (the store directly across the "street" from the womens shop) and try the demos.
Free face light and super cute one piece swimsuit with each skin purchase!







This skin line is much more photo realistic then my others. It's maybe 50% hand drawn, where my others are about 75%. She has semi drawn in lashes, so you could either wear your default lashes, prim lashes or no lashes with it. I would also like to mention that I have a really hard time with feet on skins. To me that is the most difficult part. Being that I love the adorable feet that Eloh has done on her full perm skins, I have used hers as a guide in making my own. They are not exact but I'm proud of myself so thank you Eloh.. you taught me something new! I surely hope this is the kind of thing that you intended for people to do when you generously gave them out to the public.

Cheers!
~Lexi


Hair in the ads by GuRL 6

No comments: