Friday, June 01, 2007

Stellar Isle News


Caution: You may or may not experience falling and disappearing objects lol
The Stellar Isle build that I already mentioned here (in the "news" section) is almost complete, which means parts of the current build will slowly be disappearing section by section until the new build is all in place. I will be closing the entire island for no more than one day, sometime this week to finalize things. I will send out a group notice and probably post here on the blog when I decide which day this will be.
Just as I expected, Ripp has outdone himself! I totally love it and it is exactly what I visioned for our stores and beach and stuff. I guess after 6yrs he probably knows what I like better than I do lol.
We are aiming for a Re-Grand Opening on Saturday, June 2.
wOOt!

No comments: